Table of Contents
Click on paper title for full paper
- Africa and the Arab Gulf: A New Economic and Political Alliance?
Yaw Nyarko, Silvana Melitsko
- For Prayer and Profit: West Africa’s Religious and Economic Ties to the Gulf 1960s to the Present
- Image and Reality of Arabs in East Africa
Edward A. Alpers
- Trade Relations between the GCC and South Africa
- The Global Financial Crisis and Workers’ Remittances to Africa: What’s the Damage?
Adolfo Barajas, Ralph Chami and Connel Fullenkamp, Anjali Garg
- Africa and Arab Gulf States: Divergent Development Paths and Prospects for Convergence
- Dhows to Planes: Trade Relations between the Arabian Gulf and Africa and their Impacts on Development
Mwangi wa Githinji
- Globalization and the Economics of African Slavery in Arabia in the Age of Empire
Matthew S. Hopper